Tuesday, November 27, 2007

7 Months Old!

It's unbelievable that Lukas is 7 months old already! I think I say that every time a new month rolls around, but time is just flying by so fast I can hardly keep track.

Lukas at 7 months is:
- sitting up as long as he wants to
- choosing his toys from his toy box (he really will look through the box to find the perfect toy)
- chewing on everything
- eating like a champ
- tolerating his breathing treatments for the most part
- crawling (as of 11-22-07....he's not very good but he's getting better all the time)
- working on 4 more teeth (according to the doctor) to add to his current 2
- still smiling at everyone (he is a very happy baby as long as he can breathe, is not in pain, is full, and is not tired)
- "requesting" to go to park as often as possible to swing (he would swing almost all day if we let him)
- grabbing at everything in sight which is continuing to make dinnertime interesting
- loving our cats most of the time more than they would like
- a ball of energy
- so much fun and such a blessing in our lives
- loving Mommy and Daddy more every day

As if I haven't posted enough pictures in the last few posts here's one more:

2 comments:

txmommy34 said...

Larissa,
I was reading your blog for the first time and saw that you are having trouble with Lukas' breathing treatments because he doesn't like the face mask and won't suck on the pacifier. I recently saw something on tv (was it Jon & Kate + 8 or The Today Show?) where the kids had these stuffed animals that somehow administered the breathing stuff. Sorry to be so unclear, but maybe you could check into that.
On another note, he is so precious. I want a copy of that pic of the 3 of them at baby dedication! My camera had been hijacked by my MIL at that point. >:|
LaRae

surrey said...

Hi, just wanted to say that having seen the picture of Lukas I was interested to see he has quite a long upper lip. This surprised me because because the whole male side of the family over here in the UK has that lip.

yours Surrey Swayne