Monday, March 17, 2008

Last Week....

Lukas was diagnosed with an ear infection on Monday. Yuck! I've determined that this child has got to learn to talk. I don't care if it's with signs, words, or smoke signals, but when I showed up at the doctor all I had to go on was "he's just not right". Thankfully, they were able to determine that it was his ears. He's been on antibiotic and is feeling ever so much better and getting into even more mischief now.

I'd have posted on Friday (which I'm trying to make as my traditional posting day) but my hard drive died. So my wonderful and amazing husband had to find a way to fix it...at least temporarily.

On March 8th (a couple Saturdays ago) we took Lukas to get his first haircut at Cool Cuts 4 Kids. They did an amazing job!! My original intention was to let them cut it the first time and then attempt to trim it up myself in-between visits so we didn't have to go so often. After seeing Lukas squirm all over the place trying to see what was happening on the back of his head I'm not going to attempt to do it myself. I sat there in amazement as he looked every which way, and the stylist calmly talked to him and kept clipping. They gave us a picture and hair clipping to take home since it was his first cut.







He also decided that he really likes feeding himself. Forget the baby food! Bring on the table food....he wants what Mommy and Daddy are eating!





We had our church Easter picnic this past Sunday. I can't say that Lukas had a clue what was going on, but he came home with quite a few eggs. He sat in the grass and would pick up an egg and then put it back. Eventually, I (Eric was behind the camera this time) got him to put some in his bucket, and then some of the older kids came to help him out.







No comments: