Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pictures and New Blog Design

As you come to my blog today you'll notice that I have new blog design. I would like to thank my wonderful husband for this beautiful design. It's still a work in progress, so some changes will probably be made in the near future. But I'm so excited to have it up, no matter how "rough" it is according to Eric.

We have been in Houston visiting my parents since last Friday. We will be here until this Sunday, but I wanted to get some pictures put up since Eric is currently in Dallas working.

Eric, we miss you but we're having a lot of fun!

I have no idea what this stick was from, but Lukas loved it.



First attempt at the swimming pool, and it was a complete disaster.



Mema and Grandad have all the good toys!!





1 comment:

Eric Swayne said...

I miss my wife and Squid!!!

-Daddy