Monday, December 22, 2008

Kristi

My best friend, Kristi, got married this past weekend. I am so excited that after years of praying she has found, and married, the man God set aside for her. The wedding was beautiful! I was privileged to be her matron of honor. This title always makes me feel like I should be old with many children, but it was such an honor to stand up next to her as she exchanged her vows. Lukas also, almost anyway, played a very special role. He was one of her ring bearers. He did fantastically during rehearsal, and ran down the aisle with the other boys despite how completely exhausted he was. However, when it came time for the big event he fell asleep. Kristi, as I know you'll read this when you get back, you're an amazing friend, and I praise God that you found the man he made for you. Congratulations Mrs. Belt!!!

Lukas, Kristi, and I



Lukas is holding his box to carry down the aisle.



The Swaynes....we clean up pretty good!



Mommy trying to keep Lukas calm during pictures.



This picture was too good not to put in, just don't look too close since it's blurry.



Mr. and Mrs. Taylor Belt!!



Eric, the love of my life!



Most of the bridesmaides, there were 10, being silly with Kristi at the reception.



Thank you Kerry, Kristi's father, for our beautiful toes!



So handsome in his fancy clothes!



Taylor and Kristi being showered with snow as they leave the church.

2 comments:

Eric Swayne said...

Love of your life?? Sweet!! I gotta figure out how to put that on my business card...

Kristi said...

Yea!! Great pictures!! It was absolutely fantastic to have you there on my big day--I wouldn't have had it any other way! And Lukas was just precious-asleep or not! :) I'm glad we got a picture with him! So glad we're still close together and can still talk often. Love ya girl!!