Saturday, September 12, 2009

First Day of School 2009

School started for Lukas and I this past Tuesday (9-8-09) at Riverside Butterfly School. Lukas is going to the two's class three days a week, and I am again teaching the toddlers two days a week. We tried out the new schedule this week, and it's great! I'm going to love having Wednesday to get some things done around the house without my ever-present little helper. Lukas had so much fun in class this week, it's going to be a great year! After practicing glueing at school he came home, and got out the gluestick and glued a few things on paper...all by himself. It was very cool (and suprising) when he ran into the kitchen with a paper and said "I glued for you!"

He's gotten so big! He was very ready for the first day of school.




No comments: