Saturday, April 3, 2010

Amazing!

I have got to be the most blessed woman in the world! I have two amazing children who are healthy (well Lukas tries to be at least), beautiful/handsome, and perfect!! I simply cannot believe that God blessed me so much twice. Lukas is an amazing big brother. He is certainly in the "I need attention" phase of Corina being born, but he is so sweet and gentle with her. I can't wait to see how their relationship develops over the years. I hope that one day Corina loves and appreciates her big brother the same way he loves her.

Lukas holding Corina for the first time by himself.



He is playing cars with her.



Reading her a book.



He is showing her his wind up alligator.



Lukas being silly. (Sorry about the odd orientation, but it uploaded funny.)



Corina at one week old.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Riss--I am so happy for you! I am so glad things are going well even as they continue to adjust! Can't wait to come visit soon and love on your two precious children!!!

Lauren said...

What a beautiful family! My favorite picture is of Lukas playing cars with Corina! How precious!

Jody said...

Larissa~
It's crazy! I pinch myself almost 2-3 times a day wondering how in the world I became so blessed. I know the answer, but I just can't fathom how I am the person He chose to do this! So amazing. And yes, YOU are one blessed woman! Enjoy each day!
So happy for you~
J

Jacquie said...

She is adorable!