Friday, May 6, 2011

I LOVE My Kids!

A lot has been going on recently, so I wanted to write down some things I love about my amazing children.

I love:
- the way they absolutely adore each other.
- Lukas' jokes that make NO sense whatsoever.
- the conversations Lukas and I have. They range from simple questions about why things are the way they are to in depth spiritual conversations. Each and every one is precious because of his desire to learn and grow.
- the sweet hugs and cuddle times I get from both kids.
- how absolutely adorable they both are!
- the way Corina selects what she wants to do, and then selects who she wants to do it with.
- listening to the amazing (and usually extremely loud) music that my kids make both together and separately. The singing, musical instruments, dancing, etc that takes place when it's 'music time' (which is pretty much all the time) is great.
- watching them learn and grow. Watching 'the wheels turn' as they process information is always a unique experience.
- watching them play together. Watching Lukas teach Corina about how the world works is often hilarious because she usually is not doing exactly what he'd like her to, but they somehow work it out to play.

There's so much more in those tiny every day moments when they just make me smile. Thank you God for these two blessings!

No comments: