Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Lukas' Christmas Program

Here's my first of several "catch up" posts.

Butterfly School's Christmas Program was December 15, 2011. Corina's age group does not participate yet because they're so small. The pre-k classes were dressed as angels (girls) and shepherds (boys). Needless to say they were adorable. When Lukas got up on the stage, he found me but couldn't locate Daddy (who was in the front with the camera). Through the first three songs all he did was stand there, look around and ask where Eric was. There was a nice added line of "Where's Daddy?" throughout most of the program. Thankfully he did finally spot Eric as they were setting up for the fourth and final song (with the 3's classes), so he did actually sing the last one. I didn't get much with my little camera, and the video camera videos have to be formatted (and I don't know how to do that) before they can be put up online. So here's a few pictures that I got.

Cutest shepherd ever!



Mommy, Daddy and Lukas after his performance.



A bit of the last song...Feliz Navidad.

No comments: