Thursday, December 13, 2007

Lukas and Santa

Yesterday, Eric and I took Lukas to see Santa. Of course at this point in his life, "seeing Santa" is all about the cute photo opportunity. And yes, we did walk away with an absolutely adorable picture. I can't post that one because it's the one they took, not me. I did get one though that pretty much summed up Lukas for the day.



We couldn't do anything to make him smile. He wasn't upset, but he wasn't ready for smile for the cameras either. He just sat there a took it all in, and when he was done he let us all know. The picture that they took was of him and Santa looking at each other. All in all, our visit to Santa was a success. Of course, I would have called anything that involved him actually sitting there not screaming for a quick picture a success.

1 comment:

GliterallyScoot said...

Hey isn't that the Vista Ridge Santa? Sprinkles wanted to eat his beard. Glad it looks like cute little Lukas could keep his mouth to himself. :-)