Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas #1 and # 2

I know I'm a bit behind, but we've been busy celebrating the holiday season. Lukas' first Christmas has certainly been one to remember. He did enjoy tearing at the packages a little, and we got some great pictures of when he did.

Christmas Eve we decided to pile in the car and go look at Christmas lights. Here is picture of Lukas ready to go.



Now we knew he wouldn't actually look at the lights and would probably sleep while we were out (that's actually what we were banking on seeing as we got him completely ready for bed before we left). And I know he looks happy and ready to go in this picture, but it's deceptive. Needless to say we only saw about 7 streets and then came home. Oh well, maybe next year.

I have a wonderful video of Lukas opening his first present, but for some reason it's not cooperating, so I'll post it when I get it cooperating again.

Turns out a vibrating teether is one of his favorite presents!



The paper was about all that was fun for him in this bag once he found out it was full of clothes. But he sure had fun with the paper!



After we opened presents at our house we went over to Mimi and Papa's house and continued the merriment.



Lukas surrounded by all his loot!!



Isn't he just cute?!



Resting from a full day of celebrating.



We went to Houston over the weekend to celebrate Christmas with my family, but I haven't consolidated all the pictures yet. When I do I'll post about that. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season!

No comments: