Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Picture of the Day!

Ok so I have been trying to take a daily picture and get it posted. Well, the picture part I've been doing, but I haven't been so good at the posting part. So, here's this week's pictures of the day.

Monday January 14, 2008:



Carrying everything in his mouth has been one of his lastest things. He'll crawl all over with it like that, stop play for a while, then put it back, and off he goes again. If only he knew how silly he looked.

Tuesday January 15, 2008:



He just wanted to be cool for lunch!

Wednesday January 16, 2008 (today!):



Thankfully, in this picture he is standing up holding onto the sofa. However, half the time he stands up and holds onto the most unstable the available. As I'm sure most mothers would say, I think he's going to give me a heart attack at some point. I sure do love him though!!!

No comments: