Friday, December 18, 2009

This past week...

The week started off great! Last Saturday we set up our Christmas tree and various other Christmas things. Lukas helped (of course) with all of it.

setting up his Nativity set


helping Daddy set up the tree


putting Santa gel clings on the window (and fixing them over and over)


putting Frosty gel clings on the window (and fixing them as much if not more than the Santa ones)



Tuesday (12-15-09) Lukas and I had to leave school early because he was having asthma trouble. Tuesday night Lukas was put (for the 3rd time in 4 months) on oral steroids to get him out of his breathing slump. This began (again) the cycle of Lukas being hyper (literally bouncing off the walls) and extremely moody. By Thursday he actually told his teachers he was unable to sit still. I will readily admit that I HATE steroids. I wish we hadn't needed them to get him back to "normal". Today (Friday) I had to come up with enough stuff to keep the hyper/moody 2 and half year old busy. The morning started off with both of us in tears within the first hour, but thankfully got better.

coloring and stickering


reading


dot painting


playing



painting again



1 comment:

Jody said...

Oh Larissa~ YUCK!!!! I can relate and I know it is not fun! I HATE ASTHMA!!! I also HATE STERIODS. They make me crazy and I have been on 6 rounds myself since Jan.09. No fun. You are a good momma. Keep up the good work! I am sorry you were in tears... no fun.

Happy Holidays.